Omens of Nature - New Forum Game! Read instructions here Apr 2, 2020 8:06:33 GMT swarog likes this
Post by vinnishranger on Apr 2, 2020 8:06:33 GMT
1. The MM will post a brief on how the story is progressing every other weekend, or as player activity demands as agreed with by the players and the MM. There will be 1-3 rounds every other weekend, subject to change depending on engagement.
2. Players can roll their own characters or choose to use the NPCs generated in the story. NPCs in the story will be 'hot seats' that anyone can use. So if you miss a week, someone else or the MM can use them. This is nice if you don't want to roll a character.
3. Forum Use
There will be a 'main' storyline thread where you should not post more than once or twice per round. That is: for each MythMaster story update, you should only be saying what you do for that round. If you want to speak in character to another player we will have another thread for general in-game talk, this thread will be the 'in-game chat' thread. You can also of course use private messages
4. Rolling dice: we will be using "Roll dice with friends" and the MM will message you with the room ID so you can roll dice there
1. XP is awarded in the usual way but, there are bonus points if you RP your character well. If your character story influences the plotline, or breaks the plotline in some way I will award high XP if you've broken the story well.
2. The book is a guideline for the game, rules are there for fun. If we collectively decide rules are more fun when they are to the letter then so be it but, MM discretion
3. I am using MyFarog 2.7 but if you have a different version we can adapt. Or, you could just get 2.7 - but because postal systems are insane right now I'm not going to be picky
1. Not really any rules right now but let's see how we go. Just don't post more than 1 or 2 responses to the main thread per round.